Rules for entering the BICC&I Scriptum Award Contest
Registration Form below
* Participation is open to any student graduating at a Belgian institute of higher education or university.
* Participants shall be assumed to be aware of these rules and have accepted them.
* Blood and other relatives of jury members and staff/working members of BICC&I cannot participate.
Submissions will be assessed according to the following criteria : academic quality , originiality , relevance.
* Submission of a paper does not imply transfer of copyright and/or the rights associated with copyright. Only the article may be used in BICC&I publications.
* Sumitted papers and articles shall not be returned .
The jury shall be appointed by the Board members of BICC&I.
The Chairman of the jury will decide on any matters not provided for in these rules.
* Open to any student graduating at a Belgian institute of higher education or university.
* Assessment criteria:
– Accademic Quality, as qualified by the obtained grade, its consistency, underlying documentation and overall applicability
– Originality to the bilateral socio-economic environment
* Relevance & Added Value for the socio-economic communities in Belgium and/or India
* The submitted dissertation should:
– deal with the promotion of socio-economic bilateral relations
– be written preferable in English but also acceptable in Dutch or French
– be remitted to BICC&I in the form of a hard copy and in a digital file on CD-rom
– be accompanied by a readable, accessible and publishable article of max. 7000 characters
– be accompanied by a motivation letter of the promotor of the dissertation
– be accompanied by a registration form, which shall include the following details: full first and last name of the author, address, post code, telephone number, educational institution and discipline
– reach the BICC&I before October 30th 2021
• 2 return tickets in Economy Class to India, valid for a period of maximum 1 year
• a 1000 EUR in cash, paid out half on departure and half on delivery of a travel report